Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Where is the pie?

For the past few days I have done NOTHING. Okay, maybe I have. Scratched my bum, played with my underwear, squeezed my love handles and also managed to stuff my face with homemade cake. It has been days, no no.. weeks.. okay fine, months since I have opened a text book or anything meaningful that will help me 'grow as a person' or shit like that.
On the plus side I did manage to see a lot of films I didn't think I'd like. Danny the Dog, The Brave One, Hollywood Ending, Over her Dead Body, I'm not there.. . And there has been all the IPL matches that I HAD to watch or else , you know, life would be over as it were.
I slept for 12 hours a day, caught a cold, got fever, got out of it, puked and stuffed my face all over again, lost half a chip , found it under the sofa, finished two bars of Temptations and Five star fruit and nut. I also managed to catch all the episodes of Heroes, Friends and Two and a half men .

And when all of that got me bored I cam online and repeatedly listened to Dido, whom by the way I am going to marry because 'I am in love and always will be'.


Sigh, I must get back to human civilization before I really turn into a pig. Hmm, maybe after my mud bath.

No comments: