Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Blog blog blog.

It has come to my attention [ after it stared blatantly at my face for the past few years now] that people blog. EVERYONE blogs. My mother who does not even know how to check her own mail without opening at least 3 sites dealing with online jobs first, reads blogs.
I realise what a cliched subject matter I have chosen. Probably wondering why I am even writing about something so fairly obvious. Well, because I can. It's amazing what you can put across just by typing it down on this internet diary. There are actually awards for this sort of things:http://blogofthedayawards.blogspot.com/.
Famous bloggers and bloggers who are famous. We have it all. And this really makes me wonder whether I should blog on a regular basis? But then neither do I have the writing skills nor the patience. And it gives me an extreme amount complex to read my friends' blogs. Why couldn't I have been well read, imaginative, creative and pretty ? Oh erm, the last one is something I like to add whenever I am whining to God.
And another thing is once you start to get the hang of it , you pine for followers. Yes, I will too. I am pining write now. Pliss pliissss to read semi-empty blog.
Oh and yes I like to whine and pine a lot so if you do read and find it annoying pretend to like it and I will give you a cookie and a kiss from BOB.


Signing out and hope to be back soon,
Moo

3 comments:

Deboleena said...

ARREY! x(

Moo Kay said...

hehe just wrote! i pressed 'enter' by mistake! XD

Lucy Fur said...

yeyyy!you re here!yeyyy!lets totally blog together!like all the OTHER things we do together!RAWR!yeyyy!