Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

It's official!

I am an insomniac!

Okay, perhaps a wannabe insomniac (i do sleep all day).
So it's 5.35 am and I choose to rant now because there is so much time to waste. No pending study/work AT ALL. :'(

I HAVE 2 INTERNALS.
5000 texts to finish.
1 Term Paper of which I wrote 20 words today(that includes my name and department and roll no.)
Also, I missed class because I over slept.
I NEVER MISS CLASS. It's one of my things. I travel 6 hours a day to do just ONE class. And I missed 2 classes yesterday! Soon I'll be in jail for stealing pencils from unsuspecting toddlers. *evil grin*
Watch out you little ninnies, your pencils are MINE.

Sigh. I'd make a terrible villain.

I am going to go find some cookies now. (no, really. Goodday Chocochips +cashew cookies= Happy Cow :D )

YAY!

4 comments:

Shiv said...

Your misery amuses me :P

Moo Kay said...

:'( i live to amuse.

Amava Bhattacharya said...

I have a term paper to write and work and RENPOL. All of which require a functioning computer. Mine just died.

Moo Kay said...

yes yes yes but you're AMAVA!
fine. you win. x(