Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

B.I.Gs and Assholes.

Okay, I have to say beautiful girls are stupid. There. I said it. And not just beautiful girls but beautiful INTELLIGENT girls are stupid. Even Bimbos are better off, atleast they cannot help their stupidity. But the B.I.Gs [beautiful intelligent girls, stupid] are stupid on purpose.

I realize I have used the word 'stupid' way too many times. But the reason for my exasperation is that everyday I see these B.I.Gs falling for absolute assholes and these assholes are blatantly asshole-ish in EVERY WAY. They refuse to see the signs and they refuse to admit that this is NO Mills and Boon love story but reality where assholes are assholes and men [i am yet to find one] are men.

No one reads the signs and no one listens to their wise friends. It's sad. It is almost misogynistic since obviously you hate yourself enough to fall for losers like that. Please do not get me wrong I am not judging. I have dated my share of losers [well, fell for them anyway] and it makes me angry now that I did not see the signs or listen to my loved ones who obviously did.

And it's happening more and more now with the lack of guys around. Here's the thing if you do not get a guy settle for a puppy. There are also your fingers, various sex toys and homemade products one can use to quench the 'other' needs. DO NOT THINK YOU CAN REFORM THE ASSHOLE. An asshole is born an asshole and will only change if God intervenes, which I highly doubt He will.

NEVER SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS THAN WHAT YOU DESERVE because [for once I agree with Loreal] you are worth it!

3 comments:

Lucy Fur said...

I LOVE happy realisations!they always lead to happily ever afters!you ARE worth it booey!

Moo Kay said...

yes and it is only when you see others going through the same thing that you realise life is so much better without the fugly assed losers!

Deboleena said...

Eep. Love new blog look.