Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Death and Life.

It's just a word. It makes no sense though. What does it mean anyway? It shouldn't carry so many implications. It shouldn't make you feel as if you have been sucked out of life. 'Death' was a word we gave meaning too, so can we not take it back? Make it something happier, something that won't make you ask morbid questions?

And can no one give us a notification when this so-called Death will come.

The last thing I told my Dadu when he asked me to spend some time with me, that I'd much rather watch T.V. I wasn't trying to be rude, I loved, still love, my Dadu, it's just that I thought T.V was more important. Had I known..

Today, at 8 a.m, a dear friend from the past passed away. We had known she was suffering. But she never allowed us to know how much. The last exchange I had with her is 'Hey, you've gained a few, haven't you?'.

All of this just makes me realise how I should hold my tongue and treat people like it's the last I'll ever see them.

I still think we need to change the meaning of the word. It makes no sense. But then again we gave meaning to 'Life' as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.