Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

M.A *gulp*

So I did not get through JNU. Shocking, I know :P
But a friend (read: class topper) did. She isn't going.
So we're all stuck doing our MA in the same place we did our BA.
Talk about variety and spices.

Anyway, getting past 'oh i am such a douche' phase, I realise M.A's not going to be easy, so I should quit whining and start reading up on things I can barely pronounce or spell.
I have observed that in spite of the course being about English Literature, there is an awful lot of Greek, Latin and French texts.

Speaking of which, I must read some unpronounceable text right now.
Oh also there have been newbees coming in from different universities in our class. They don't talk much, just study. Gulp.
Also most of them are girls. So i am going to be single for the next two years as well.

Joy.


Sigh.


Bai :'(

No comments: