I live in a lane. Not a para. A lane.
My neighbours dun like us very much because we tend NOT to sit idly on the terrace and giggle over daughter-in-laws who also sit in different terrace and giggle over their mother-in-laws. It's all very giggly.
I never get to enjoy pujo because everyhting is so far away. And I is lazy.
But I decided.. ENOUGH! PUJO SHALL BE ENJOYED.
*ma went, exam ta ke debe?*
BUT NO! Nothing can stop me now.
It's been 8 hours all together. Have seen so many thakurs.
And I haven't studied a bit. And I dun care.
It was worth it.
Thank you, Jagadhatri Ma.
You've made my Saptami. XD
मौसम की मार से बचने के बाद, मछुआरों की सफलता ice fishing result पर निर्भर
करती है और आगे की योजनाएँ।
-
मौसम की मार से बचने के बाद, मछुआरों की सफलता ice fishin […]
The post मौसम की मार से बचने के बाद, मछुआरों की सफलता ice fishing result पर
निर्भर करती है और...
40 minutes ago
No comments:
Post a Comment